This Privacy Statement articulates the privacy and data protection principles followed by DOS13 Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “DOS13”) with regards to the personal information of its customers (including products, outsourcing and other services clients), partners, employees (current or former employees, trainees), applicants, contractors, prospects and vendors and current or former members of the Board of Directors, whose personal information are processed by DOS13 (“Data Subjects”).
This Privacy Statement explains the use and protection of personal information collected by DOS13. It applies to any personal information you provide to DOS13 and, subject to local law, any personal information we collect from other sources.
Scope of this Privacy Statement:
This Privacy Statement covers our information practices, including how we collect, use, share and protect the personal information you provide to us, through our web sites that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively referred to as “DOS13’s Web sites”).
DOS13 may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links through the DOS13 website, you will leave the DOS13 website. DOS13 does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from DOS13’s practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties, including any social media websites featured on our website, is not covered by the DOS13’s Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statement or policy of any website before submitting your personal information.
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share DOS13 information with your social networks and to interact with DOS13 on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand how the information provided by you could be used or shared by those sites.
DOS13’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult. By accessing this website, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
DOS13 will not be liable for any unsolicited information provided by you. You consent to DOS13 using such information as per DOS13’s Privacy Statement.
Personal information collected by DOS13:
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City and Phone Number. When you provide information that enables us to respond to your request for products or services, we will, wherever permissible by relevant laws, collect, use and disclose this information to third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
Personal information that you provide to DOS13 directly through websites or emails
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City and Phone Number, Industry type when you fill forms on or raise a query through our websites, or send emails, call us or write to us.
Personal information that is automatically collected by DOS13 when you use DOS13 websites
Visit DOS13 Websites
In some instances, DOS13 automatically collects personal information pertaining to you when you visit our websites and through e-mails that we may exchange. We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies and web beacons. The collection of this information will allow us to improve the effectiveness of DOS13 websites and our marketing activities. Please see the section below on cookies for further details.
By using DOS13’s websites, associated microsites and mobile applications, you agree to the processing of your information as explained in this Privacy Statement.
DOS13 websites may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement/Notice of each website you visit.
Personal information that is collected from third party sources
Engage with DOS13 through social media
You can engage with us through social media websites or through features on DOS13 websites that integrate with social media sites. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
Personal information that is collected when you access our Websites through mobile devices
Access our Websites through Mobile Devices
If you access our websites on your mobile device, we may collect your personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City, Phone Number, IP address and Device details.
When you provide us your mobile phone number, you consent to the use of your mobile phone number for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement. If you choose to refrain from receiving any text notifications from us on your mobile, we will not be using your mobile number for such purposes unless required to meet legal requirements or legitimate business purposes.
How We Use your Data:
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- provide information and services as requested by you.
- assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services.
- to provide subscription related services and information
- to enable you to download collaterals and Marketing materials.
- perform client communication, service, billing and administration.
- conduct data analysis.
- assess web site performance and usage analysis
- maintain leads
- run marketing or promotional campaigns
- create brand awareness
- provide better services and generate demand
- market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; or
- conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the individual.
The legal basis may differ depending on applicable local laws, but generally we consider that our legitimate interests justify the processing; we find such interests to be justified considering that the data is limited to browsing activities related to what is considered business or professional related (our website does not offer any content directed to individual consumers as well as any content which might be used for any inferences about your private life habits or interests), we provide easy opt-out and limit the retention of data. The data that we may receive directly from you is completely voluntary and at your option. Where consent is required specifically, we will obtain consent before processing.
Sharing of personal information with the third parties:
DOS13 does not share personal information about you with affiliates, partners, service providers, group entities and non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We may share information with affiliated entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business purposes.
- We may provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with DOS13 under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help DOS13 communicate with you about offers from DOS13 and for other legitimate business purposes. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
- We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions, law enforcement agencies or other bodies where required for compliance with legal requirements.
- We may use the information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share information with our empanelled vendors for assistance w.r.to setting up Business meetings post your consent.
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to protect or enforce DOS13’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of DOS13 or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if DOS13 is acquired by or merged with another company after ensuring such company offers equivalent level of protection for personal data
DOS13 takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information in the following ways.
If you have created a profile or account on one of our websites, you can update your contact information after you log into your account.
If you request electronic communications, such as an e-newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in the communication.
If you previously chose to receive push notifications on your mobile device from us but no longer wish to receive them, you can manage your preferences either through your device or the application settings. If you no longer wish to have any information collected by the mobile application, you may uninstall the application by using the uninstall process available on your mobile device.
You can contact us at the e-mail or postal address listed in the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this Statement. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing and your requests with regard to the same if any. We will endeavor to respond to your request, subject to reasonable limitations provided by law, unless it infringes on the privacy of other individuals.
If we are unable to entertain your request, we will provide you with the reason for refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon.
DOS13 recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e., unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by DOS13 are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, DOS13 hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. DOS13 reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Data Protection and Confidentiality:
DOS13 has implemented reasonable and adequate physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
DOS13 discloses information to third parties only for legitimate purposes such as our service providers and agents who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose. DOS13 will ensure through formally executed contracts that the service providers are committed to “same level of data protection” as applicable data protection laws and regulations.
DOS13 will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Information, shall:
- be processed fairly & lawfully.
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider.
- be collected, only when:
- the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of DOS13; and
- the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
- be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information.
Your (“Data Subjects”) rights with respect to your personal information:
Your rights may differ depending on applicable data protection local laws. We respect your right to be informed, access, correct, request deletion or request restriction, portability, objection, and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, in our usage of your personal information as may be required under applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date. Subject to such laws, you may have the following rights:
- You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format on request
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our services
- You can have the right to access your personal information
- You have a right to object to processing of your personal information where it is so conducted by automated means and involves any kind of decision-making
- Further, you have the option to file a complaint for suspected or actual violations of your data protection rights with the relevant supervisory authority if you are from EEA.
- Please note: You will also not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Right to opt out
DOS13 respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected.
Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to DOS13 (which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal), and the same must be communicated to DOS13 in writing. Please note you can always unsubscribe to marketing communication through clicking unsubscribe available in the marketing communication(s) you receive
Access and rectification
You have a right to request access to your personal information. You may send us a request for access.
You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information. If you have an account with the DOS13 Site, this can usually be done through the appropriate “your account” or “your profile” section on the website Otherwise, you can send us a request to rectify your data by writing to us at email@example.com
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender.
All of the above relevant rights (including ones as applicable under GDPR, PIPEDA, ARCO Rights, LGPD etc but not limited to) can be exercised by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about how we process your information including transfers, you may reach out to: email@example.com
Retention of personal information:
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as performance of a contract, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
Disclosure of information:
DOS13 may share your personal information with your consent, or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure. It shall also take steps to ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it except where permissible under law.
International transfer of Personal Information:
DOS13 may transfer your personal information across geographical borders to DOS13 entities or service providers working on our behalf in other countries with different data protection laws that may not be on par with that of the origin country. A Transfer of personal information has a broad meaning and occurs when information is communicated, moved, accessed or otherwise sent to another country.
In cases where personal information would need to be transferred outside of a country where DOS13 operates, towards other jurisdictions, specific requirements may apply for such Transfer to be allowed.
DOS13 shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information supplied to it by its service providers, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of personal information, should be sent to DOS13 in writing to following contact email ID. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible. The contact information for the Grievance Officer for India; e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Statement is effective from 22nd April 2021 and it supersedes all existing polices on the subject matter.
Changes to this Privacy Statement:
Please note that this Privacy Statement may be subject to change from time to time. The revised Privacy Statement will accordingly be published on this page. We will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Statement without your explicit consent. Please regularly check this Privacy Statement to ensure you are aware of the latest updates with respect to the same.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 22nd April 2021
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement or processing of your personal information, please contact us by writing to email@example.com